wedding details {blush pink}

Earlier this week I posted a hot pink wedding details inspiration board of one of my lovely friends that is getting married. As promised, I have put together a board with a much paler shade of pink--which really creates an entirely different look and mood. I truly thought I would like the bolder fuchsia details but as I was putting this together this paler more tradition use definitely grew on me.

cake via Brides, my new favorite wedding dress from chloe, lovely and loose bouquet via suzy clement, invitation suite via martha stewart weddings, cotton candy photo via snippet & ink, sweet pea napkin adornment and butterfly place card from martha stewart weddings, glittery and glamorous shoes from blonde tulip, rose petal packages via anja hitzenberger, lemon verbane water from Rick Lew, centerpiece via artfool

So, which board is your favorite? Bold or bashful pink?

0 comments:

Post a Comment