couldn't resist!

As much as I love white interiors and think they create a wonderfully soothing environment I just couldn't leave a day of posts without a little pop of color. Can you tell that this is constant struggle for me? So, I looked to my absolute favorite interior accent color to do the job!

(via carrier and company)

(via sang an)

(via tobi fairley)
Also, I have some exciting news (well, at least I am excited)! I just decided that I am going home at the end of April for a charity showhouse event. Which is exciting in itself but more so because one of my favorite designers, Kara Mann, is adding her touch to the showhouse (which she will be leading tours of). Oh, and the icing on the cake is that there will be a presentation from the one and only Charlotte Moss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment