blue bird bride

Yesterday morning I saw my first bluebird of the season--it was perched on the top of sage bush peeking through the snow. The first thought that went through my mind wasn't that it was a sign of spring but what a lovely color palette that moment would create for a wedding. So, during moments of procrastination this afternoon I tried to come up with a wedding inspiration board to match my morning bluebird moment. Something about a playful garden wedding with vintage touches seemed to be appropriate:

(vintage blue getaway car via elizabeth messina, monogrammed handkerchief via red ribbon studio, stationary suite via Brides, boutonniere via suzy clement, parisole via rebecca thuss, bouquet via artfool, dress via j.crew, cupcakes via martha stewart, tented garden setting via elizabeth messina, hair piece via leah c)

0 comments:

Post a Comment