packing list [cynthia vincent]

Well, I woke up this morning with a very sunburned face from a wonderful weekend of snow and sun. As much fun as I had I wish that my pink cheeks were from sitting on the beach in location where snow was not still on the ground. If I did go on a vacation to such a place I think that cynthia vincent's spring line would be all I needed in my suitcase (and to get me over my fear of flying), with a couple of accessories of course. For the daytime I would choose this coral and taupe number:

(marni bag and arturo chiang sandals)
And then transition to this fuchsia frock for early evening cocktails:

(pucci flats and felix rey clutch)
Perhaps, this glamorous and whimsical ensemble for the rest of the night:

(jessica jensen foldable clutch and musa swarovski-embellished sandals)
Happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment