desk job calls!


(via warren smith)
Ok, well I thought I would be able to sneak in a proper post before I had to head off to this workshop for non-profits that I am attending on "surviving tough economic times" (I am the Director of Development and Communications of a land conservation organization--can't remember if I have said that before) but unfortunately the morning has run away from me. I promise to be back this evening! Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Oh, and speaking of work, I have a new dream job--the Creative Director for Kate Spade. Mostly because I think that their new creative director, Deborah Loyd, is one of the most stylish people out there! If you haven't seen the spread in Harper's Bazar featuring her you can check out the photos here. So, what is your dream job?

0 comments:

Post a Comment