perfect sunday spots

First of all I would like to thank Tom Sheerer for designing the perfect Sunday for me in his portfolio. In an ideal world I would wake up leisurely to the light flowing in the windows of this beautiful bedroom:

And then peruse my favorite blogs while enjoying some chai tea and homemade oatmeal in this lovely mutli-use living space:

Followed by more lounging in a quite reading nook to catch up on the latest Real Simple and to decide what way to complicated meal to attempt to make for a Sunday dinner with friends.

After a long shower I would start cooking dinner and welcome some close friends for dinner through this spacious and stunning entryway (this room may have just made the entry way my favorite room in the house).

And finally have a manhattan and wonderful dinner in this elegant and rustic dining room on some drop dead gorgeous benches.

(all photos via various projects in Tom Scheerer's portfolio and have been published in various publications)
Oh, a girl can dream, right? And I am pretty sure I could find the perfect day of the week and activities for each of the rooms in his portfolio. Do you have a favorite Sunday spot? Hope you have the perfect Sunday and the perfect spots to enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment