designer spotlight [michael delpiero]


This morning I once again visited the Showhouse benefiting the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago. It is amazing how when you go through a space for the second time how new rooms and new details make an impact. Today it was the room of Chicago based designer, Michael DelPiero. Her work is beautiful, unexpected and exudes an understated elegance. So of course I quickly came home to scour her portfolio and I was not dissapointed. I especially loved this neutral and well accessorized living space.


Isn't the collection of artwork over the mantle amazing? I also love her philosophy that "A commitment to true style (rather than mere taste) ensures the creation of a canvas for living". Do you have an interior design philosophy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment