all in the details [whimsy of yellow]

I have decided to start a new weekly series called "all in the details". My hope is to document a motif, a color a pattern, a style--well, anything really. All in the hopes that it will spur ideas for a room, a table setting, a dish or for a wardrobe. Plus my new favorite thing to do has been creating inspiration boards! So, I thought I would start simple by focusing on yellow, specifically its very whimsical quality:

custards with bumblebee cookies via sang an, tiered floral centerpiece via martha stewart, ruffle gown via carolina herrera, mantel via house beautiful, shoe photo via jose villa, stationary via pancakes and franks, flower pin via linda and harriet, bouquet via blonde tulip, lemon place card via snippet & ink, rannuculas via tria giovan

I am especially fond of the little bumblebee cookies! Also, I would love any ideas you have for upcoming installations in this series!

0 comments:

Post a Comment