sustainable saturday [nugaard designs]

Sorry for the late post today but it is just such a beautiful day here that I just couldn't bring myself to come indoors. However, my pink cheeks told me that it was time to get out of the sun! I am very excited to share the beautiful creations of nugarrd designs with you. This stunning natural material jewelry line is the brainchild two young Brazilian women, Alessandra Feio and Erica Pacey. My favorite is their CAMPO collection which features pieces made from an remarkable shimmery golden natural grass grown only in northwestern Brazil:


Isn't the shimmer and texture added from the grass just amazing? I am just fascinated by it! Other pieces from their line feature real leaves dipped in precious metals and “Olho de Boi” seeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment