spring brunch [with a twist]

I love brunch no matter what the season-it is always my favorite means of entertaining! Better yet, the casual nature of brunch makes them a more budget friendly alternative than the traditional dinner party. I think for this spring that citrus is the perfect hue and flavor to add to this midday affair.

(setting via victoria pearson, crepes via hallie burton, floral arrangement via martha stewart, lemon iced bunt cake via penny wincer, pom pom invitation via snow and graham, newspaper placesetting via martha stewart, citrus centerpiece from ariella chezar (via snippet & ink) and orange juice containers via unknown)

What is your entertaining style? Are you a brunch girl too?

Oh, and if you like me still need some entertaining ware for the summer then I highly recommend that you take advantage of the current free shipping offer from the lovely delight by design sponsor, farmhouse wares. I think that I will be buying these beautiful ruffle candlesticks...

...and their lovely scalloped edge cake plate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment