practical christmas list

The adorable Miss Aimee over at Mostly Mod posted about her practical Christmas list this morning and asked fellow bloggers to do the same. I have to say it was quite hard to differentiate the items that I want versus need but was able to come up with four:

(1) Kiehls Abysinne cream, as the Wyoming winters (and winds) do a number on my skin and this is the only product I can find that combat them.
(2) I also need some everyday gloves, like these from J.Crew since ski gloves are not always the best just for a trip to the store.
(3) Ok, so black Cole Hahn flats may seem like they should fall into the gray area between need and want but as I no longer have any suitable everyday black shoes they are definitely a need this year.
(4) Lastly, I am ALWAYS in need of simple studs, like the ones below from Banana Republic.

What items are on your practical Christmas or wish list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment