the perfect plaid

Yesterday when I went to get my morning latte I saw a very stylish girl walk in the store and wished I had decided to put on something other than my "go to" coffee run outfit (typically consists of yoga pants and Uggs.) The funny thing is that she was wearing a plaid shirt-something I haven't thought about as stylish since I used to go to the barn in them in 8th grade. Then last night I was perusing The Sartorlialist and saw another lovely plaid shirt:

Ever since, I have been scouring my favorite online stores for the perfect plaid shirt and thought this one from Phillip Lim was darn close:

What are your thoughts on plaid? Perfect for a stylish evening of apres ski activities or should it stay in the pile of barn clothes? If you do love it, do you have any to suggest?

0 comments:

Post a Comment