What is on your coffee table?

I get quite irked when something is out of place on my coffee table (such as a magazine that isn't at the right angle with the others) and it is the place I play stylist the most. Currently atop my table are tulips in crystal cut vase, two books stacked on top of each other (the New Traditional from Darryl Carter and the Domino book), a sleek matchbook and a Christiane Celle Calypso Candle in Gardenia. However, I think I am in need of a new coffee table look--some of my current favorites:

I just love the trio of varying size dishes filled with small knick knacks, the colors of the books and the matchstick container.

And think adding some letterpress blocks, pillar candles and an oversize balloon vase full of branches definitley would create a very fun look and give my coffee table some height.

And I do have a tufted leather ottoman in storage that would look quite cool with some vintage bit and bobs on it.

Or I could try to embrace a little bit more of the rustic style of the West.

Or go the totally other direction with a more refined glamorous look.

(via melanie acevedo, philip harvey, stacey branford, unknown, elle decor via {this is glamorous , apartment therapy)
Then again I do love the idea of bringing the outdoors in and just having a long container of succulents on a glass topped table. Oh so many options! So, what is currently on your coffee table?

0 comments:

Post a Comment