event inspiration [april showers bring may flowers]

It has been a while since I have had the time to put together an inspiration board and I thought it would be fun to try and translate the idea of "april showers, bring may flowers" (which I told myself everyday in April) into a color palette for an event. And the result is a soft palette of cool blues, soothing grays and the palest of pinks. I think is just perfect for a spring or early summer affair.

(bride on stone wall via southern weddings blog, pink and gray invitations via pancake & franks, chandelier via polly alexandre, flowers via martha stewart, bouquet via amorology weddings, couple in the rain via elizabeth messina, gray dotted cake via the cake girls, pink feather via rebecca thus, white drinks and gray confections via amy atlas, pink marhsmallow favors via martha stewart, bride with bridesmaids via amorology weddings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment