creme de la "cream"

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent mine outdoors walking the dogs and trying to find my inner green thumb in the garden. The beautiful weather made me quite exited for the upcoming summer and the prospects of wearing light colored clothing from head to toe. I adore white but I am quite accident prone, so I am thinking cream may be a more practical color for me this summer! There is nothing boring about these cream colored pieces thanks to the beautiful detailing, embellishments and texture.

(embellished clutch from Stella McCartney, ceramic biscuit box from Robert Archard, pearlbrush earrings and cluster ring from anthropologie, catherine malandrino dress, studded clutch via BE&D, thongs by antik batik)
What are your thoughts on cream colored apparel? Boring or anything but basic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment