day dreaming {beautiful boudoir}

 It was a dreary cold weekend here, perfect for curling up with a good book and hot cup of tea. And as luck would have it I just stocked up on multiple books full of visual interior bliss. One of them was Pheobe Howard's new book The Joy of Decorating. In the book she talks about her bedroom as a young girl and how "it embraced her and allowed all her wounds to heal." It was in that room that she realized how powerful environments can be. It pushed me to think about my own bedroom and day dreaming about an entirely new color scheme. My plotting left me struggling between a cool, serene and calming indigo, ivory and sky palette...






or a more traditional yet energetic mix of bright grass green and shell ivory.

More of my ideas to come but of now, which palette do you prefer? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment