Balancing Act {Fresh Rustic Modern}

Balance, it is that magical moment when juxtaposing styles, mix of materials and design concepts converge to create a lovely and livable space. It is very hard to achieve an every person has there own notion of how a balanced room looks and feels. I saw this home earlier today and unlike so many rooms I am inspired by I can usually find one element that I would remove or one I would add. Am I the only one that does that red marker test? Anyways, I am getting off track. This home is one where I would not change one single thing--from the styling, impeccable scale to the fresh and unpretentious way that designer, Allison Bloom, mixed rustic style with modern lines and contemporary furnishings.
 
(all images from the portfolio of Dehn Bloom Design)
What are your thoughts on balance? Tips to achieve them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment