high contrast stripes

I have been thinking about area rugs a lot lately--mainly because I have been considering a new one for my home and have realized that I am quite picky. So often when I am flipping through my favorite shelter magazines the rug truly is a deal breaker between loving or liking a room. I am thankful to have finally found a a rug style that I truly love in pretty much any room and with any style-- high contrast striped (especially wide) rugs...





(sources: scanned from July/August elle decor, cottage living via simply natural, oprah home, living etc, mortem holten)
Do you have a rug style? Or a component of a room that really makes or breaks it for you? If you are looking for more striped rug inspiration Anne did a wonderful post on some this week as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment