current style {relaxed elegance}

I am so often asked what my favorite style is and the truth is that it is ever changing and this summer it is absolutely relaxed elegance--for both the home and the closet. I think that this outdoor space perfectly defines this style--just love the multi color wood flooring, crisp white curtain panels and the touches of copper.

(via elle interior)
And I thought that this white linen dress, copper toned earrings, amber hued cuff and a simple bone clutch would create the perfect outfit to enjoy this breezy outdoor space.

And this lovely indoor space is a close second place for what I imagine relaxed elegance translating too, the subdued colors and slouchy pillows are just so incredibly inviting.

(scanned from elle decoration)
Of course I couldn't leave this space without a matching ensemble and I think that this effortlessly chic dress, beautifully embellished scarf paired with a simple bracelet and sparkly sandals would do wonderfully.


Do you change your favorite style as much as me? Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and happy Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment