time for a little trip?


(via petrina tinslay)
I beginning to feel a little antsy to get out of Jackson and craving some travel and adventure. However, since my bank account does not think this is a good idea I thought it was time to take my blog on another trip. So far these "trips" have taken me to both England and France but I can't decide when I would like to go next.

Maybe the beautiful and sunny beaches of Brazil?

Or a romantic countryside?

A charming old city of brick and stone paved streets?

Somewhere both exotic and luxurious?

But then again, the coast of southern Italy doesn't sounds like a bad idea either. So many options. And all of these beautiful photos from Julien Capmeil make the choice even harder! Where would you like to go? I would love your suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment