designer crush: lela rose


(lela rose with her doggie)
Lela Rose's spring line is just absolutely to die for. It makes me wish, even more than I already do, that I had some fabulous and formal parties to attend in the near future. The colors, the fabrics and the embellishments are exactly my style.

Yellow and pale gray have been a favorite color combination of mine for a while and these pieces are the hundredth reason why! The cut of this jacket is just fabulous and when paired with that delicate shimmering skirt is nothing less than drop dead gorgeous.

And these midnight blue numbers are just perfectly unexpected and completely classy.


And how beautiful are the embellishments on this dress and jacket? Downright luxurious!

And she also has a very sweet and softer side that is perfect for a little afternoon tea or summer wedding. If you can't tell already-I am completely smitten and wouldn't mind waking up to a closet full of her clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment