local style guest post {emorie broemel}

In my effort to prove that Jackson Hole locals are a stylish bunch I asked one of my fashionable friends to do a guest post and I just LOVE what she came up with! She has such brilliant taste and as you will read is quite savvy.

When Blair graciously asked me to do a guest post on her wonderful blog, I had one topic immediately come to mind, the impending “wedding season”. I know it’s only February but living in Wyoming, I need to plan ahead so I have ample time to shop, locally and online. However, with money tighter than ever for most of us, buying several new party dresses plus accessories seems like an extravagance. But a wedding, the point is to look sweetly glamorous, emphasis on sweet—after all, it is the bride’s day. So, I have been thinking about the necessity of having one such dress to wear to all five weddings that are on my calendar for this spring and summer (and not to mention the fact that I am constantly dreaming of warmer weather).

With all this in mind, I set out to find that single, perfect dress plus fabulous complementing accessories that would carry me through this “season” with ease and style. And why not have one go-to outfit?

Most of the weddings I am attending will have an entirely different cast of characters! If you find yourself attending several weddings with the same set of friends, just look to accessories to freshen up something from the depths of your closet. This colorful Shoshanna dress, neutral Moschino heels, and satin J.Crew clutch I found (plus my favorite wrap) will make packing and dressing for my summer and spring weddings stress free, just as it should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment