resolutions...

I always tend to make way too many new years resolutions--I guess in the hope that maybe I will keep one! These are the current top 3 on my list (which will surely change tomorrow!). Maybe, I should add being more decisive?

(1) Cut back on coffee, which means that I will be drinking a lot more tea and I think that would be much easier if it was served in one of these adorable tea pots from helbak.

(2) Have a greater appreciation for the little things in life, in all the details of a day that make it a special one. I think I will try to take cues and inspiration from one of my new favorite stylists that definitely knows her details, Lucyina Moodie.



(3) Lastly, and one always have is to be more self confident, like I imagine this lovely lady is:

(via design*sponge)
As much as I want to know what your resolutions are I am more curious to know how many of you have even kept one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment