The Next Step + New Buisiness Cards

Exactly four years ago I was sitting at my dining room table and wrote my first post for Delight by Design. I had no idea if anyone would ever read it. Well, they did. I am now lucky enough to have over 8,000 subscribers and loyal readers. Starting this blog turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made--for the people I met, opportunities I have been given, ideas I have been exposed to and for my love of  interior design evolving into a true passion. A year ago that passion led me to leave a full-time job working for a non-profit, in order to take on a part-time opportunity at an interior design firm. It was a risk, but I am so glad I took it. I soon found myself moving back to Chicago and working for two local interior designers. Today I am very excited to announce the next step of my journey, launching my own e-design firm---Blair Friedeman Design. After weeks of planning, the official website  and facebook page are now live!
My goal is to make high end design accessible, no matter the budget or scale of the project--everyone should have access to the tools, materials, and resources needed to create beautiful spaces. Blair Friedeman Design offers various levels of services, from the b*spoke very personal "traditional" e-design  to the more "a la carte" b*style offering. Just to give you a visual idea of what that means-- this is b*spoke board I recently created for a friend and client looking to transform a narrow office space into a modern girl's nursery. You can find the detailed images, floor plan and elevations here.
 Oh and since it was the name of my post, here are my new business cards:
You can learn more about my philosophy and services on my new website!
Thank you to all the readers that have supported delight by design over the past 4 years. I would have never been able to do this without your support and the encouragement of my friends and amazing family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment