inviting glamour {sue ellen gregory}

I just discovered the stunning work of Virginia based designer Sue Ellen Gregory, thanks to the latest issue of Veranda. She has a wonderful talent for blending modern with glamour to create inviting spaces, particularly in these two dining rooms. I just love the way she used mirrored insets on both the walls and the beautifully arched doors.
She uses the same head chairs (love the shape of them) in this project, which also features a beautiful mirrored tabletop, one of my favorite glamorous buffets and grey and white painted floors. 
(images via August 2012 Veranda and the portfolio of Sue Ellen Gregory)
 I know that I will be checking her portfolio often for inspiration. I have pinned a few of her other spaces over on my pinterest board

0 comments:

Post a Comment