evening eye candy {simple holiday decor}

So I feel the need to warn you that this month delight by design will be dominated by holiday decor, gift guides and my own personal wish lists! I will do my best to try to insert some of my normal series but I have pretty much been saving up posts for this seasons ever since it ended last year! And I think that these images are at the top of my list--so simple and understated but yet still very festive. A few ornaments stacked in an empty fireplace or really empty alcove or corner...

Recycling the pages of books for adorable trees and garlands (I have to find a DIY for this one!)..

And since I am not going to be in my house for Christmas I am always looking for tree options that don't shed and think this one if perfectly darling..

And lastly I love this cute option for holiday table placecards...and you could even put little treats or a favor inside the bag.

(all images courtesy of Sarah Hogan)
Hope you all have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment