italian country inspired {new year's outfit}

Wow, I cannot believe that Christmas is over and that the new year is only days away. So much to think about in preparation--first and foremost is what to wear! New Year's Eve is definitely an occasion that deserves glamour and makes the annual trip to the closet for the perfect outfit a very fun one! I usually go for bold color and over the top shimmer but this year I am leaning towards a more neutral look---and my favorite look is inspired by these country style spaces.

(scanned from italian country living)
Just the right touch of sophistication, earthy tones and personality.

(dress via matthew williamson, lee angel earrings, club monaco clutch and miu miu)
In the whirl of the holiday rush I am still behind on blogging but promise to be back in full force once I get back home to Jackson Hole (en route today!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment