home crush {bolts of bold}

This is one boldly designed home, making it a wonderful source for inspiration. I would never personally replicate this same level of intensity in a room design, yet will absolutely look to these spaces for ideas when I am looking to take the energy of a space up a notch or two. The styling of these shelves is incredible - the eclectic mix of items and colors create the perfect backdrop for a casual and welcoming living space.
And starting right now I am going to collect perfume bottles so I can display them floor to ceiling, like in this bathroom..
And I am just crazy about this color palette, particularly the azure blue with the electric lemon yellow. Amazing how a design element, such as a throw can really pull a space together.  
And I just really really want these chairs!!!

And for the most over the top of the rooms, this look is DARING! I don't think I could pull off mixing ALL of these elements together but would absolutely consider adding a hot pink lamp shade, kelly green welt cord or bright yellow side tables for a bolt of color in a neutral space. 
(via AD Espana)
Could you add these bold hues to your home, in smaller doses? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment