shutterbug

When I was in Wyoming last week I found myself playing tourist with my constant picture taking--something I never do in Chicago. So I thought I would try it out here! Just a little glimpse of my week through the shutter of my iPhone. Starting with the new Kravet showroom in the Mart...
A few lovely baubles and jewels at Neopolitan...
One insanely gorgeous bone inlay tray at Susan Kroger.

Some lust worthy Valentino studs...
A fun little afternoon trip to the Art Institute, where I was very pleasantly surprised by the Roy Lichenstein exhibit...
The amazing floor in the Holly Hunt showroom...
And my new favorite dinner -- arugula with feta, roast golden beets, pomegranates and champagne vinaigrette.
Bright and whimsical ikat pillows..
And last but not least, the pups -- always ready to play...
Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment