cheap(er) chic {memorial day must haves}

The fact that snow is currently coming down makes it hard to imagine that memorial day is just around the corner. We have truly had some crazy spring weather here in Jackson. I am just hoping that by the weekend it will warm up enough for me to pull out a white dress and pair it with colorful accessories. I thought this brightly accented kitchen was the perfect inspiration for such a look.

(room via traditional home)

kate spade idiom bangle ($78), michael kors straw clutch ($178), virginia johnson shawl ($195), paloma barcelo flats ($195) and dvf linen tunic($245),
To be honest I built the whole outfit around the shoes-they are pretty lovely, no? Also, I have finally created a facebook page for delight by design where I plan to post additional content and inspirational photo galleries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment