pantone color of 2010 {turquoise}

I hope that everyone had a lovely New Year's celebration! I cannot believe that 2009 and the holiday season are over but there is so much to look forward to in the coming year, such as the pantone named color of the year--turquoise. It is such a energetic, powerful, yet quite tranquil color and seems like the perfect one to welcome the new decade. It is definitely a color where the smallest touch goes a long way...

(images via carrier and company, january canadian house and home and scanned from Style and Substance)
Do you agree with this predication? I truly love it but I don't think that I could ever use it as a wall color in a main living space--although I am always drawn to Farrow & Ball's Arsenic when looking through color samples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment