home tour {my kind of modern}

My personal design aesthetic does not tend to be on the modern end of the spectrum but I do love the recently completed project of Jessica Helgerson. This home of a young family in Portland is warm, clean, full of creative touches and preserves many of the traditional architectural elements.

I have never seen a mirrored mural before and love the way it looks in this front hall--especially on the ceiling.

It is furnished in classic, modern and contemporary styles adding a warmth to the design.

This subtle wallpaper creates the perfect backdrop for a soothing bedroom retreat.

And I always love Jessica's kitchens and dining rooms and the ones in this home are no exception! What fun light fixtures she choose.

Hope you love this house as much as I do! You can see more of this home right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment