lulu frost loveliness

I don't think I have ever built an entire outfit around an accessory alone--I usually am working to find the perfect necklace to dress up a button down shirt or the right shoes for a pencil skirt. However, the jewelry by lulu frost is well worth building an outfit around! No matter what you are wearing or the occasion their pieces will steal the limelight. Whether a Sunday bunch and shopping excursion with the girls...

(miu miu acetate sunglasses, lulu frost necklace, dvf dress and my new favorite boots from loeffler randall)
To a chic daytime look that multitasks as the perfect post work cocktail ensemble...

(lulu frost necklace, ralph lauren shift, temperly london hobo, christian louboutin pumps and banana republic)
A sailor chic look for a weekend getaway...
(lulu frost bracelet, calyspo celle sweater. kate spade tote and tory burch moccasins)
Or a holiday outfit that will absolutely turn the heads of many...

(lulu frost necklace, j.crew clutch, miu miu jeweled heels and lela rose dress)
Their stunning ribbon adorned pieces always make a statement and always appropriate! I think I may have just started my Christmas list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment