room to wardrobe {house beautiful}

I absolutley loved the July issue of House Beautiful--truly the most stunning yet! I loved two of the rooms so much that I would very much like the color schemes and details in them to grace my closet. I would love to add the touches of fuscia, blue and gold in this front hall to my wardrobe.


(kenneth jay lane bracelet, christian louboutin pumps, 3.1 phillip lim top, marc jacobs clutch, stella mccartney necklace)
And a girl can never have too many neutral pieces in her closet. By the way, how stunning are the floors in this space!?! Since I cannot have them in my condo a similar style wood and ivory bangle will just have to do.


(wood and ivory bangle from banana republic, ring from anthropologie, shopper from Barneys New York, top from Anna Sui, Ray-Ban classic aviators)
Do you have a favorite space that you would like to somehow transfer to your wardrobe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment