White Hot American Summer

Summer may have started ages ago for most of the US but here in Jackson Hole the snow just stopped falling a couple of weeks ago. Now that it is finally seasonally appropriate to break out the summer whites, I thought I would share some of my favorite choices for the summer:

Leather Bleecker Tote from Coach that is large enough for a laptop (fashion and function!):



I recently saw this necklace on Ivanka Trump on the cover of Town and Country Magazine and fell in love with it! It turns out that it is from Ivanka Trump's extensive jewelery line. I think it is absolutely stunning and the perfect acessory for a summer cocktail party.

I have been longing for this Rebecca Taylor mini dress for months. I think it is so cool the way that she conrasts the light linen fabric with such beautiful heavy beading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment