Sunday Supper {Chicken Pot Pie}

Some practice yoga to unwind, some paint, some jet set...I cook. I am completely in my element in the kitchen. I love that when I am making a roux or chopping vegtables that all the stresses of the day instantly disappear. I don't typically post about my (very messy) culinary adventures but feel that this recipe is an amazing one for entertaining and worth sharing.  Here are the basic ingredients...
Essentially you (1) sautée the veggies, mushrooms and potatoes (2) add chicken stock and poultry and let simmer for 10 minutes (3) throw in sage and thyme (4) add in the roux (5) fill up  oven safe bowls with the mixture and cover them with sheets of rolled out puff pastry (6) Pop them in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes and voila!

Ok, I know that is not the most detailed recipe but will happily send along more detailed instructions to anyone that is interested!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment