the "perch"

I have a busy week ahead, which means that I will be spending quite a bit of time in my office. So, I thought I would share a few little shots of my eclectic, cozy and inspirational workspace, fondly known as the "perch."
The "perch" is housed in the hay loft of an old barn. The doors to the loft were replaced with floor to ceiling windows which let in the most amazing light.
 My desk chair is one-of-kind piece made by my younger brother out of plywood. I am still a bit baffled at how he constructed it -- I just know that I adore it and that it is surprisingly comfortable. 
Most of my samples are stored away in drawers, but I love the smell of wallpaper too much to hide the samples away. So they are prominent stored in a planter - I told you it was eclectic.
A little vignette, featuring one of my first pieces of art (the horse) and some DIY pots that I made earlier this year.
 And as apparent from this board, I am still holding on to the vibrant hues of summer...
 For a bit more color - an antique jade lamp (the base is a parrot) and vintage seltzer bottles. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment