from the outside in {grass fed}

When I was walking down Damen Avenue in Bucktown today I was delighted to see an adorable new facade to the building that used to house Caffe de Luca. It thought it was just downright charming the way they whitewashed the building. Then I peeked in the window and was equally delighted to see that the inside of this new restaurant, Grass Fed (the only entree is grass fed beef), mirrored the outside.
I love the way the facade sticks out -- doesn't it just look like it serves fresh and delicious food?!
  I love the way they divided the dining areas with the open geometric panel and by changing the wall treatment and light fixtures between the spaces.
And the first thing I noticed behind the bar was a dispenser labeled chai burbon -- definitely intrigued.
If you are curious about the current projects we are working on at Blair Friedeman Design, please visit our facebook page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment