designer crush {new from Erin Martin}

I knew that I would like Erin Martin Design the second I saw her cheeky website last year and a look through her portfolio put her at the top of my list of favorite designers. I scour her site constantly in search of inspiration and to catch glimpses of new projects--which is exactly what I did over my morning coffee. I was overjoyed to see that there was a new home to ogle that reinforces her perfection of the refined rustic look. It is full of unique architectural details...

and what says luxury more than a fireplace and marble in the bathroom? Well,

And I love the textured wall behind the bed--definitely no need for a headboard!

My favorite part of the home however is this open to outdoor living area.

(via california home and design via Erin Martin Design)

0 comments:

Post a Comment