home crush {small + stylish}

In keeping with the theme of small spaces--I am just head over heels for this narrow row house of Erin McLaughlin, Style at Home Editor.
Along with just being lovely is also a great example of using pieces that are well selected (lucite always makes a room appear less cluttered) and scaled to the size of the space.

And white walls (Farrow & Ball’s Skimming Stone by the way) help lighten up a space and create the appearance of them being bigger.

Using two of my favorite madeline weinrib rugs definitley also helps move this home to the top of my dream home list.

I may also be partial, as she has horses gracing the wall of almost every single room and her dog is just too cute!

And with that, I am off to enjoy the sun that just peeked out. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment