dream home [sabrina linn]

I didn't think I could love Canadian House and Home magazine more that I already did. Well, I was wrong as it was love at first sight when I laid my eyes on this impeccably styled, colorful, perfectly layered and all around breathtaking loft of Sabrina Linn. Every single corner of it is full of inspiration.

And with all of the beautiful pillows she creates it is no surprise that she has an incredible inspiration board.

And an equally inspiring wardrobe for that matter.

Even the neutral spaces in her home have a "wow" factor --from all the luxurious touches (that metallic backslash and gold detailing on the lower cabinets!) and juxtaposing styles (vintage stools mixed with modern and elegant ones).

She also layered different shades and textures of neutrals perfectly, as proven in this little sitting area.

(images from the August 2009 issue of Canadian House and Home)
Yes, it is true love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment