office space envy {jay jeffers design group}

My office has great natural light and an amazing view of the mountains but it is nowhere near as inspiring as the workplace of Jeffers Design Group. Their office is housed in a 3,800 sq. ft. industrial space and as you would imagine is beautifully decorated. I would definitely be anxious to get the office every morning is this is what awaited me...

And would gladly carry on long meeting with co-workers for hours in this lovely nook...

And I don't think I would count down the minutes 'til five if this was my desk...

And I would even be late for meetings just so clients could spend a little extra time enjoying the lovely reception area.

There is something just so stunning about the warm colors and the luxuriously draped fabrics against the concrete. Oh well, back to reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment