Morning Inspiration

I still haven't finished off my first soy latte of the day, it is snowing again and the mornings are getting much darker. I am definitely in the need of some beautiful imagery to inspire me to get going today. These images are a great start from photographer Ditte Isager:

Ever since I saw this picture earlier today I can't stop thinking about bold colored striped walls.

This one just made me forget momentarily that the weather here is miserable and made me want to check my frequent flier miles, I also love the composition of the photograph on the right.

Wishing this light was what was coming in my windows this morning!

I love the exposed brick/concrete. I think that easily transforms a house to a home, especially with the whitewash finish.

More later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment